ACTING FOR KIDS
This workshop will prepare young actors for the film & television industry with emphasis on professional on-set behavior and procedures. The course is designed to enhance the student's individual talents along with helping them acquire professional knowledge and behavior techniques. Throughout the sessions, students will play in groups and individually to discover their creative inner voice, learn to trust instinct, and experience positive self-esteem, which is essential for successful human development. Students will learn to use emotional breath, movement, games and improvisation exercises to create and develop characters and situations that all relate into a more truthful performance for camera.
By the end of this session students should be able to:
- Learn how to articulate and build self-confidence with a winning personality.
- develop speaking skills as to how to deliver lines for t.v.commercials.
- learn both verbal and non verbal improvisational techniques.
- Practice real t.v.commercial and film scripts.
- Learn on camera and casting techniques with the opportunity to do a live casting in the presence of agents or casting directors by the end of the course.
Monday, 4 July | 11h00 - 03h00
Wednesday, 6 July | 11h00 - 03h00
Monday, 11 July | 11h00 - 03h00
Wednesday, 13 July | 11h00 - 03h00
Monot Theater, Monot Street - Beirut